CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

WooHoo!!

Alrighty everyone!! It's been a great morning thus far. I woke up, ate a banana and tried out my new Denise Austin Personal Training DVD. Okay okay...I've never really cared for Denise Austin I guess because she's always been a bit on the 'perky' side.
Nevertheless, I did the Yoga stretching segment *around 15 minutes* then the Low impact aerobics segment for 20 minutes. I SOOO feel awesome! I had fun dancing and stretching, and I didn't pull any muscles!! *such an awesome added bonus* lol

Well, my goal for the day is to get my 64 oz of water in and and keep myself busy today. Because the more busy I am, the less likely I am to eat mindlessly.

I will update later today and keep you posted on my progress.

Love you all!!

----------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE

Okay...today has totally rocked!
I've already had my 64 oz of water for the day, I've exercised, and all in all I've stayed within my calorie range for the day! Granted that I splurged and had a small bag of doritos and some Junior Mints when I found out that I passed a MAJOR test for Nursing school...but hey it all worked out in the end!

I've found my new favorite Chinese dish, chicken chowmein. I've always seen chicken chowmein served with noodles, thus why it has never appealed to me. Due to a mistake while ordering, I got a pint of delicious steamed cabbage, onions, garlic and chicken with a side of steamed rice. Awesome mistake!

Day #1 SUCCESS!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I used to Tivo Denise Austin and squeeze in a half hour workout here and there when I was working 12-16 hours a day. I also really like some of her weight routines and will spend 45-60 minutes just working my way through her Pilates, arms, buns and leg strength workouts. It's surprising how something that feels so low impact can make you SO sore the next day.

Healthyzamy said...

AMEN!! I'm still feeling the ab workout...2 days later...