CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Day 3


Detox day went quite well to my surprise I thought I would be hungry and anxious and well...miserable! On the contrary, I felt great. I wasn't hungry, because I was constantly eating fruit and veggies, sipping on green tea and water.


Even though the detox was for one day, I feel a tremendous difference in my overall feeling especially in my stomach. I don't feel as weighed down, and I have found a renewed love for veggies! The only non-veggie/fruit I had yesterday was 1 cup of brown rice.


Today is going well, so far I've had 4 cups of water and around 700 calories for the day. From a scrambled egg, to a protein shake and even a banana with peanut butter and a glass of skim milk, I've eaten very well!

Also, I did 30 minutes of step aerobics and stretching.


Praise God for strength to keep going!

0 comments: